CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

BFF Stamping Day


Today was the perfect day for a BFF stamping day. Stacy and I started out by having lunch at the local diner and then ended up back at my house for an afternoon of some serious crafting. My 9 1/2' table was engulfed entirely with our stuff. What do we have to show for it? Well, she made a really cute Valentine card shown {here} and I made this card which in my opinion is just so-so but there's always tomorrow, right? No wonder my husband questions the cost effectiveness of this hobby LOL.




Supplies used:

X5812 Creative Basics Wings Collection
Z1081 Colonial White Waxy Flax
Z1358 Basic Assortment Buttons
Z1383 Wide Sweet Leaf Ribbon
D1470 Dreams Come True
D1476 Card Chatter Sympathy
X5643 Chocolate Cardstock
1388 Colonial White Cardstock



You Are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So so?? PFTTTT! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I knew you would work something out! Thanks for lunch! Yummy :)