CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Someone's Birthday!

It's my bestest sistah friend Stacy's birthday today (click here to give her some love by commenting on her CUTE card!) I created this little circle card just for her and I can't wait to give it to her. I also have some other fun goodies for her, but I won't post because she sometimes checks my blog and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!







Shopping list:

Z1352 Colonial White circle cards (12 cards and 12 envelopes)
D1470 Dreams Come True
C1257 Happy Birthday
X5812 Wings Creative Basics
Z1333 Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems
Z134 Prisma Glitter
Z1151 Foam Tape
Z2111 Chocolate Ink Pad
Z2165 Junper Ink Pad
Sheer Ribbon

Oh and just for fun, here's a shot of my work table after making this card. It's really what it looks like everytime I make a card. I'm a good stamper though. I always clean up my mess for the next card. Nothing frustrates me more than digging to find stuff. LOL

Soooo, want to make this card? Sign up for my workshop this month (in the left margin) and come have fun with us girls!

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for ALL my goodies and for breakfast!! Yummy!!! But most of all for being such a good friend!
{{HUGS}}
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Can't wait, Tammy